Yes…..The McDonald’s “Frork” Is a Real Thing
So McDonald's has come up with a utensil that you can eat that is made out of French Fries. It's made out of plastic too. I'm 100% Serious, and it will be available on Friday, May 5th.
Instead of me trying to explain this to you, just check out the video.
Isn't that just unbelievable???
According to McDonald's website, they are giving away the "Frorks" for free with the purchase of one of their new signature crafted sandwiches.
The "Frorks" will be available in the following locations in Ocean County:
- 1872 Route 88, Brick, NJ 08723
- 408 Route 9 South, Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734
- 460 Route 9 South, Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087
- 340 Route 72, Manahawkin, NJ 08050
- 843 Fischer Blvd, Toms River, NJ 08753
Click HERE for all the New Jersey locations "Frorks" will be available