Huddy Park Game Night Series Starts Tonight
Huddy Park Game Night kicks off tonight!
On the 4th Wednesday of the month this summer (June, July & August), Huddy Park will come alive with games, activities, food, music, and more!
The Toms River Business Improvement District is hosting the events this summer, and will feature the following:
- Free backyard style games and activities (kickball, kan-jam, spikeball, giant Jenga and more)
- Toms River Fire Company #1 volunteers grilling hamburgers and hot dogs (for sale)
- A pop-up spray park for the little ones thanks to Toms River Green Team
- Townsquare Media will be providing music!
- FREE PARKING in the lot next to Huddy Park and in the Toms River Township Garage on Water Street from 5p-8:30p! Locals are also encouraged to ride their bikes, walk, or come by boat.
This event is rain or shine (unless thunder & lighting), and there is no rain date.
We'll see you tonight (and July 24th, and August 28th) in Huddy Park!
More from 105.7 the Hawk: