The Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The Ocean County St. Patrick’s Day Parade [AUDIO]
This weekend it's the Annual Ocean County Saint Patrick's Day Parade! Here are 10 Things You Need To Know.
- The Parade is this Saturday, March 12th at 12 Noon.
- The Parade WEBSITE is www.ocstpatricksdayparade.com
- According to the Parade Committee ... Look for construction on the Seaside Heights. Mathis Bridge with only one lane open into Seaside Heights. Please arrive early and no over sized vehicles allowed.
- At this time the weather forecast for Saturday is calling for partly sunny skies and a high near 56.
- The Parade will begin in Seaside Park on "J" Street.
- The "review stand" is located at Sheridan Ave in Seaside Heights....The parade ends just after Hancock Avenue in Seaside Heights.
- No Parking Meters in Seaside Heights or Seaside Park.
- Look For Shawn and Sue in this years parade!
- Wear your GREEN!
- Post your parade photos @ocstpatricksday #ocstpatricksday