Official Snow Totals for Ocean County
So we survived the Blizzard of 2018/Bombogenesis/Bomb Cyclone!!
It was an impressive storm where the clean up is still going on, and probably will continue through most of the weekend.
The issues now is the freezing cold and the wind! So much of the snow that has been plowed OFF the roads is being blown right back on making travels still slippery and many areas. Just be careful out there.
According to the National Weather Service, Brick is the big "winner" with snow totals coming in at 18 INCHES. You win nothing, but congratulations anyway!!
Here are the rest of the snow totals for Ocean County:
- Brick Twp.: 18.0 inches at 4:19 p.m.
- Bayville: 18.0 inches at 7:24 p.m.
- Tuckerton: 17.5 inches at 7:25 p.m.
- Manahawkin: 17.0 inches at 7:24 p.m.
- Point Pleasant Beach: 16.5 inches at 7:30 p.m.
- Beachwood: 15.3 inches at 7:22 p.m.
- Berkeley Twp.: 15.0 inches at 7:21 p.m.
- Jackson: 15.0 inches at 7:21 p.m.
- Toms River: 14.3 inches at 7:12 p.m.
- Lacey Twp.: 14.0 inches at 4:36 p.m.
- Stafford: 13.0 inches at 8 a.m. Friday
- Barnegat Light: 12.9 inches at 4:34 p.m.
- Forked River: 12.0 inches at 1:57 p.m.
- Manchester: 12.0 inches at 7 a.m. Friday