King of The Wing Competition is Back! [AUDIO]
The King of the Wing returns to First Energy Park in Lakewood, NJ for Wingstock 2012 on Saturday September 29.
More than 10 restaurants will be showing off their best Buffalo Wings and letting the Hawk listeners vote for who has the best wings on the Jersey Shore.
Some of the restaurants participating in King of the Wing are:
- East Coast Cookery- Neptune, NJ
- Ferrari's Pizza- Beachwood, NJ
- Jersey Shore BBQ- Belmar, NJ
- Longshots Bar & Restaurant- Waretown, NJ
- Rella's Italian Tavern- Forked River, NJ
- Tommy's Coal Fired Pizza- Red Bank, Oakhurst, & Brick, NJ
- Woody's Road Side Tavern- Farmingdale, NJ
- Shore House Bar & Grill-Point Pleasant, NJ
- Lenny's Marketplace- Point Pleasant, NJ
- Chicken & More- Jackson, NJ
(More restaurants to be added)
The restaurants joined Andy Chase in the Hawk's Nest yesterday. Click the link's below to hear them talk about their style of Buffalo Wings they're going to be entering in the "King of the Wing"