Feel Free To Judge… My Guilty Pleasure Can Be Found At Every Jersey Shore 7-Eleven
Guilty pleasure - "Something, such as a film, a television program, or a piece of music, that one enjoys despite understanding that it is not generally held in high regard, or is seen as unusual or weird." - Wikipedia
Listen to Jimmy G nights on 94.3 The Point and download our free 94.3 The Point app.
We all have a guilty pleasure, or maybe you have more than just one, I know I do. It might be possible you like creeping on somebody's Instagram page, or maybe you secretly like binge-watching a random television show. To get an idea, below are some of the most common guilty pleasures:
- Late-night snacking
- Online shopping
- Going out to eat non-stop with friends
- Ordering takeout food multiple times a week
- Eating An extra scoop of ice cream
- Drinking one more glass of wine
- Sleeping in late on the weekends
- Trying to take the perfect selfie
- Celebrity crushes
- Scrolling back to the first photo on a crush’s Instagram
- Facebook stalking
Guilty pleasures are normal and I am proud to be letting you know about a few of mine. I am single and I'm not in any type of relationship right now, so I expect to NOT get a date in a few months once I publish this article. Who cares!
My top 3 guilty pleasures:
- I sometimes watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- I think it's okay to buy people I don't even know a drink at the bar.
- I'm obsessed with 7-Eleven Taquitos's
Seriously, 7-Eleven Taquito's are unbelievably tasty. You can order all different kinds, like the Buffalo Chicken Roller, Monterey Jack Chicken, Steak & Jack, Taco & Cheese Beef, and Jalapeno & Cheese...
I usually order the Taco & Cheese Beef Taquito's but I think they are ALL very tasty. Everyone I know thinks I am gross for always ordering these things but, I could care less what they think, 7-Eleven taquitos hit differently! Do you agree?!
What are your guilty pleasures? COMMENT & SHARE! - Jimmy G