Fight Cancer By Getting A Tattoo
The Daruma Tattoo & Piercing Company in Toms River is holding their fourth annual "Ink 4 Pink - Tattoos For Cancer" fundraiser next month.
The shop, located on Fischer Avenue, has been raising money to help out families that are being affected by cancer. Over the past three years, they dedicate a day where 100% of the proceeds will go towards buying a full Thanksgiving dinner for local families. Whatever money is left after grocery shopping will be used to buy Christmas gifts for sick or less fortunate children.
Here's how it works:
- The event takes place October 18th, and Daruma will start taking reservations on October 5th via email (Darumatattoocompany@gmail.com)
- All tattoos will be reservation only - no walk-ins will be taken on that day
- Daruma will be posting tattoo designs on the windows of the shop at 708 Fischer Boulevard, #2, Toms River
- You will be able to choose from any of those designs, get your tattoo done, and know that the money you spent is going to help out someone in need
- Obviously, all COVID regulations will remain in place, so masks will be required
Daruma has a crew of really talented artists, so you'll be in good hands. Check out some of the work from Jey Collins, Bryan Peraino, David Matias Gonzalez, Pepe Carire, and Kristyn Draper.