Forbes Releases Wealthiest Musicians of 2012
Forbes has released it's list of the top paid entertainers for 2012.
Dr. Dre comes in at #1, and has earned $110 million between May 2011 and May 2012. Dre earned most of that through the sale of his headphones, Beats by Dre.
- Roger Waters (a founding member of Pink Floyd) with $88 million,
- Elton John with $80 million
- U2 with $78 million
- Take That with $69 million.
- Britney Spears, the highest-earning woman comes in at No. 7 with $58 million.
- Taylor Swift tied Paul McCartney for the eighth slot. Both raked in $57 million in '12
- Justin Bieber rounds out the top 10 with $55 million,
- Rihanna lands at No. 12 ($53 million)
- Lady Gaga ($52 million)
- Katy Perry and Diddy tied for 15th ($45 million)
- Beyonce out-earned hubby Jay-Z ($40 million and $38 million).
- Adele and Kanye West tied at No. 22 with $35 million.
To see the complete list click here