Sea. Hear. Now. Early Bird Tickets Go On-Sale Next Week
The Sea. Hear. Now. Music Festival is coming back to Asbury Park, September 19th-20th.
The line-up has not been announced yet, but early bird tickets go on sale this Tuesday (1/28) at 10 am
General admission tickets for the two-day festival are $125.
If you have a few extra bucks lying around, you could pay $7,950 for Ultimate Experience tickets, which includes:
- The Sea.Hear.Now Ultimate Experience gives super-fans a weekend they will never forget. The Ultimate Experience is a two-person package that delivers all of the benefits of GA, GA+, VIP and Platinum, plus all of these perks:
- 3-night stay at the luxurious Asbury Ocean Club Resort; check in: Friday, September 18th – check out: Monday, September 21st
- Unlimited access to the GA+, VIP and Platinum Lounges
- Access to backstage areas including the Artist Bar
- Access to side-stage viewing at the Surf and Sand stages (when available per artist approval)
- $200 credit per person for use at festival food and bar vendors all weekend (excludes Grand Arcade Restaurants)
- Private golf cart transportation between the Surf and Sand stages
- Dedicated Festival Concierge
- Guaranteed admission for two to one official Late Night Show of your choice
- One Official Sea.Hear.Now Merchandise Gift per guest
- Autographed SHN 2020 photo from legendary photographer and Festival partner Danny Clinch