Join Team Hawk For the 2019 Manasquan Inlet Intracoastal Tug
The 2nd Annual Manasquan Inlet Intracoastal Tug of War is happening on October 12th.
Once again, it's Point Pleasant Beach vs. Manasquan! It's 105.7 The Hawk vs 94.3 The Point! We are looking to beat The Point once again this year and go 2-0!
This AWESOME event is designed to raise money for the Manasquan and Pt. Pleasant Beach Township Recreation Departments. It's going to be even bigger this year:
- Heat #1 – 94.3 the Point vs 105.7 the Hawk
- Heat #2 – Squan Lifeguards vs PPB Lifeguards
- Heat #3 – Squan Fire/Police/EMT vs PPB Fire/Police/EMT
- Heat #4 – Squan Teachers vs PPB Teachers
- Heat #5 – Squan Football vs PPB Football
- Heat #6 – Training Room vs MacGregors Gym
- Heat #7 – Squan High School Alumni vs PPB High School Alumni
- Heat #8 – Squan Residents vs PPB Residents
- Heat #9 – Jersey Mike’s Monmouth vs Jersey Mike’s Ocean
- Heat #10 – Naval Weapons Station Earle vs Lakehurst Naval Air Station
- Heat #11 – Squan Local Businesses vs PPB Local Business
If you want to be part of Team "Hawk", representing Ocean County, fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Matt Ryan, from our sister station 94.3 The Point, and I went to the Inlet earlier this summer to shoot this video. Check it out: