US Army Holding First Ever Virtual Recruiting Event
Uncle Sam STILL wants you...to join the Army!
The Army is launching its first virtual hiring campaign with the goal of hiring 10,000 new Soldiers (nationwide) to join their team. The hiring campaign begins Tuesday, June 30th, and ends Thursday, July 2nd.
They are looking to hire full AND part-time positions. There are about 150 positions in the Army to choose from.
The US Army is offering a lot of bonuses as well:
- Whatever job it is that you choose, The Army is willing to offer up to 40k bonus
- The Army is offering up to 65k for student loan repayment
- Connect with us between June 10th and July 2nd and you could receive an extra $2,000 bonus or a four-year scholarship when you join.
If you are fresh out of high school and/or college and you think the Army is for you, click HERE to find out more information about their virtual recruiting campaign, or call 888-550-ARMY.
I had a chance to talk to Lieutenant Colonel Brendan Toolan to chat about the upcoming National Hiring Days Event. Check it out:
Here are the Top Ten ARMY Job openings:
- Fire Control Specialist
- Multiple Launch Rocket System Crewmember
- Air and Missile Defense Crewmember
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operator
- Abrams Tank Armor Crewman
- Cryptologic Linguist
- Psychological Operations Specialist
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Specialist
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Specialist