Teams Announced For Manasquan Intracoastal Tug 2019
Last year was the inaugural Manasquan Intracoastal Tug, and the Hawk was dominant in our victory over our sister station the Point. There were five other rounds of tug that day, and in the end, Manasquan and Monmouth County won the Championship by a 3-2 edge over Point Pleasant and Ocean County.
This year, not only will the Hawk defend our crown, but we're determined to bring victory to Ocean County!
Eleven heats will be part of this year's Tug, featuring some awesome matchups! Here's the list (order subject to change):
- Heat #1 – 94.3 the Point vs 105.7 the Hawk
- Heat #2 – Squan Lifeguards vs PPB Lifeguards
- Heat #3 – Squan Fire/Police/EMT vs PPB Fire/Police/EMT
- Heat #4 – Squan Teachers vs PPB Teachers
- Heat #5 – Squan Football vs PPB Football
- Heat #6 – Training Room vs MacGregors Gym
- Heat #7 – Squan High School Alumni vs PPB High School Alumni
- Heat #8 – Squan Residents vs PPB Residents
- Heat #9 – Jersey Mike’s Monmouth vs Jersey Mike’s Ocean
- Heat #10 – Naval Weapons Station Earle vs Lakehurst Naval Air Station
- Heat #11 – Squan Local Businesses vs PPB Local Business
It's all going down on Saturday October 12th, on both sides of the Manasquan Inlet. There will be food trucks, live music, vendors, and a whole bunch more on each side. Don't miss it!
More from 105.7 the Hawk: