Love Shamrock Shakes? Here’s How to Order a Similar Secret Menu Item at Ocean County Starbucks
Obsessed with Shamrock Shakes? Then you'll love this secret menu item from Starbucks.
We've already given you the scoop about how Shamrock Shakes are back in Ocean County. But what happens when you're nowhere near a McDonald's, but a Starbucks just so happens to be in sight? PopSugar let the "secret" out that you can order a similar Shamrock Shake drink off Starbucks' secret menu called "The Lucky Leprechaun Frappucino." YUM. Check it out from Totallythebombdotcom's Instagram page:
So, the next time you're in an Ocean County Starbucks, and you wanna try this minty treat, how do you order it? Check out the steps from PopSugar:
- Order a Matcha Green Tea Creme Frappuccino with peppermint syrup.
- Kindly ask your barista to add a layer of whipped cream at the bottom of the cup (before pouring the frap).
- Request more whipped cream on top and caramel crunchies.
- Thank your barista!
Might I put extra emphasis on the 4th step? Since "secret menus" aren't common knowledge, you'll have to explain the ingredients to your barista, and that requires extra time on their end. So, make sure you're showing them the gratitude they deserve!
I was curious if there was another way to make this recipe, so I did a quick google search, and also found that you can order this way, according to StarbucksSecret Menu.net:
- Start with a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Add peppermint syrup (1.5 pumps tall, 2 pumps grande, 2.5 pumps venti)
- Add classic syrup (½ pump tall, 1 pump grande, 1.5 pumps venti)
- Add matcha powder (2 scoops tall, 2.5 grande, 3 venti)
I'm liking the hint of vanilla in this one.
Will you be giving The Lucky Leprechaun Frappuccino a try? I sure will. I'm a huge fan of St. Patrick's Day-themed menu items: Shamrock Shakes, anything that contains even a hint of Irish Creme, so knowing I'll be able to see Starbucks' take on it, makes me SO EXCITED!