Cool! Summer Concerts are Back at the Barnegat Docks!
It is always a fantastic time during the summer here at the Jersey Shore! Summer concerts at the Barnegat Docks return for 2021.....It's great to see LIVE events coming back this summer and a chance for you to get out for some fresh air and great music! Enjoy the summer concert series and check out the schedule below for dates, times, and groups playing.
If you would like to be a sponsor and be part of the summer dock concert series, reach out to Barnegat Mayor Al Bille...email ABILLE@BARNEGAT.NET
The Barnegat Dock Concert Series takes place from 7 - 9 pm at the Docks at 427 East Bay Avenue in Barnegat. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be moved into the Russell O' Brackman Middle School at 600 Barnegat Blvd in Barnegat.
- Friday, July 10th - 70's Band
- Friday, July 17th - 40 North
- Friday, July 24th - Kootz Band
- Friday, July 31st - Frank James
- Saturday, August 7th - Reflection Station
- Saturday, August 14th - Flipside
- Saturday, August 21st - Sounds of the Street
- Saturday, August 28th - Joey D' Rockin Oldies Band
- Sunday, August 29th - Reflection Station
- Saturday, September 4th - Bergen County Line
- Sunday, September 5th - Jersey Shore Roustabouts
In Addition...."Pirates Day" is Saturday, September 11th and Concerts will take place at the Russell O' Brackman Middle School in Barnegat
- 10 am - Sure Cats
- 12 pm - Lighthouse 8
- 2 pm - Nine Lives Later
For more information on these and other events in Barnegat Township this summer call Jeanne at 609-548-6319 or email JBROADBENT@BARNEGAT.NET
The 40 Best Cover Songs by Rock Bands
LOOK: See how much gasoline cost the year you started driving