These New Jersey Hospitals Rank As Some Of The Best In America
When you're sick, it is good to know that you are in excellent hands in New Jersey. U.S. News and World Report just evaluated more than 4,500 hospitals in 15 specialties and 19 procedures and you will be proud to know that New Jersey represents itself with excellence. This is information I really want to know before someone I love gets sick.
Morristown Medical Center was named New Jersey's very best hospital, out of 4,500 hospitals, it ranked 46th in cardiology and heart surgery, 28th in obstetrics and gynecology, and 23rd in orthopedics. Pretty impressive.
We can also be exceptionally proud of how these other New Jersey hospitals placed:
- No. 2 in New Jersey: Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
- No. 3: Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
- No. 4: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- No. 5: Overlook Medical Center, Summit
- No. 6 (tie): AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City
- No. 6 (tie): Cooper University Health Care, Camden
- No. 6 (tie): Englewood Health, Englewood
- No. 6 (tie): Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune
- No. 6 (tie): Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston
- No. 6 (tie): Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center, Plainsboro
- No. 6 (tie): Virtua Voorhees, Voorhees
- No. 13 (tie): Ocean University Medical Center, Brick
- No. 13 (tie): Jefferson Stratford Hospital, Stratford
- No. 15: Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Camden
Learn more about how they got to these results here. https://health.usnews.com/media/best-hospitals/BH_Methodology_2022-23
You can see the full report here.
It is good to know we are in the best place for some of the best care. I also have to give a shout-out to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They saved my family member’s life with their brilliant brain surgery angels.
Here is some important info to keep you out of the hospital altogether.
KEEP READING: See 25 natural ways to boost your immune system