The Guns N Roses VIP Package Is Missing One Important Piece
Guns N Roses announced a VIP experience package for their two upcoming Vegas shows. The package costs $2,500 and includes:
- One ticket in the first 10 rows of seating, guaranteed.
- "Essential Guns N' Roses VIP Gift Bag," including special merchandise and a commemorative VIP laminate and matching lanyard.
- A signed, numbered, limited edition poster.
- A photo on stage before the show.
- A backstage tour.
- Pre-show cocktails.
- Access to a VIP hospitality lounge.
- A dinner buffet and drinks.
- Various prizes, ability to shop for more merch and other "perks."
What the package does NOT include: actually meeting any of the band. I know that not every VIP experience includes meeting the band, and it's not like you'll be hanging in the green room with Axl, but for two-and-a-half grand, you would at least expect some photo ops, no?
The "first row" starts at those green sections. Which means if you buy a (much cheaper) GA Floor ticket, you'll end up closer to the stage!
This, of course, will all be irrelevant, because no matter how much you spend on a ticket, you'll all be screwed when Axl decides he doesn't want to come on stage til four hours after he was supposed to, then only play two and a half songs before storming off...that is if they don't cancel the entire show/tour anyway.