Outstanding! The Best Boardwalk Food in Ocean County, New Jersey
What is the best “boardwalk” food in Ocean County? First, let's talk boardwalk food. What is “boardwalk” food, well obviously anything edible on the boardwalk, even though some towns have “boardwalk” food but might not be exactly on the boards. Does that make sense? Lol you know what I mean lol
To me boardwalk food is cheesesteaks, pizza, fries, sausage and peppers, burgers, hot dogs, ice cream, Italian ice, funnel cake, zeppoles, etc.
By the way....first how do you pronounce “zeppole” and if you are not familiar with zeppoles.....
- Maruca’s Pizz. - Seaside Heights
- Steaks Unlimited - Seaside Heights
- Local Smoke BBQ - Seaside Heights
- Beachcomber - Seaside Heights
- The Sawmill - Seaside Park
- Jenkinson’s Pavilion - Point Pleasant Beach
- Beach Taco - Seaside Park
- Point Lobster Company - Point Pleasant Beach
- Bay Village Pizza - Beach Haven
- Panzone’s - Beach Haven
- Chicken or the Egg - Beach Haven
- Speakeasy - Ship Bottom
- Joey’s Pizza - Ship Bottom
- Surf City Pizza
- The Sand Bar - Seaside Park
So what is your favorite boardwalk food ? And where do you get yours from ?