Great Adventure Is Hiring For HallowFest
Fright Fest is not happening this year, but Six Flags Great Adventure is still getting into the Halloween spirit with HALLOWFEST!
Here's everything Great Adventure is bringing to the park this fall:
THRILLS BY DAY:
- Trick-or-Treat Trails with individually packaged candy and treats
- Kids’ Halloween Costume Contest – children 8 years and under may wear their favorite costumes to win a prize (all costumes must accommodate face masks)
- Kids’ Spooky Kooky Magic Shows
- Kid-centric Which Witch Mazes
- Halloween-themed specialty treats
CHILLS BY NIGHT:
- Creepy fog, eerie lighting, and sinister music to create the perfect backdrop for nighttime scares and chills
- Six Flags signature collection of world-class roller coasters ramp up the fear factor for a heart-pounding HALLOWFEST experience as guests fly through the air at high speeds in total darkness
- Halloween gear, such as themed masks, witch headbands, light-up devil horns, and scary apparel, will be on sale along with everybody’s favorite glow-in-the-dark necklaces, bracelets and light sticks
If you want to be part of Hallowfest, Great Adventure is hiring!
Great Adventure launched its hiring season for HALLOWFEST to fill positions from September 18 through November 1. The theme park will hire scare actors and entertainers, as well as other positions in diverse departments, all while conducting virtual hiring and training.
Availbe positions include:
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (Clean Team), Security
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Shuttle Driver: Includes Free CDL Certification
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations
- Entertainment: Scare Actors/Performers and Technical Support
- Human Resources
Six Flags Great Adventure is focused on safety of visitors and employees, and has implemented new protocols for the hiring process. If you're interested in getting a job, you can complete applications, interviews, paperwork and park training virtually and completely contact free. Apply online at SixFlagsJobs.com and schedule a video interview with a member of the Human Resources team. Auditions for performers and scare actors are conducted virtually through video.