11 Restaurants For The Best Chili in Ocean County
It is comfort food season and one that is on my list is chili, one of the best "hot" foods for winter...at least in my opinion.
When it comes to chili there are two things I need to go with it. Either saltines or cornbread. These are my two dipping essentials for a good bowl of chili and it's a must to complete a good bowl of chili.
Chili needs a bit of kick, but it doesn't have to be so spicy it burns lol definitely needs beans and beef chili is my favorite. I have had other versions and even vegetarian chili and they are not bad...but I'll take a good "beef" chili first.
So let's find out what are the most rated and reviewed "chili places" here in Ocean County according to YELP. We used the YELP rankings for chili here in Ocean County and here are the top selections...maybe one is your favorite.
1. The Waterfront - 361 E Lacey Rd, Forked River, NJ 08731
2. Turning Point of Toms River - 1201 Hooper Ave Suite A01, Toms River, NJ 08753
3. A Thyme For All Seasons - 63 N Main St, Toms River, NJ 08753
4. PJ Sweeney's - 447 Brick Blvd, Brick Township, NJ 08723
5. JB's 57 Diner - 1101 NJ-70, Manchester Township, NJ 08759
6. Winward Tavern - 292 Princeton Ave, Brick Township, NJ 08724
7. Shut Up and Eat - 804 Main St, Toms River, NJ 08753
8. Taco City Taqueria - 115 Mathistown Rd, Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08087
9. Betty and Nick's Lunceonette - 807 SW Central Ave, Seaside Park, NJ 08752
10. Wally's - 712 Long Beach Blvd, Surf City, NJ 08008
11. Dockside Cafe - 338 S Green St, Tuckerton, NJ 08087
So let us know where YOU go for your favorite "chili" and post your comments below
CHECK THEM OUT: 100 years of Christmas toys, gifts and fads