Boss of the Sauce 2014 Happens TOMORROW!! [VIDEOS]
Boss of the Sauce is just here!
We need you to show up at Jenks on Tuesday April 22nd with an empty belly and help vote on who will be crowned “Boss of the Sauce”
If you have never been to Boss of the Sauce, you’re missing out. It’s simple…Join us at Jenkinson’s on April 22st. There will be more than 15 restaurants on hand for you to sample their food and, most importantly, weigh in on their red-based tomato sauce.
Last year, Chef Mike’s ABG won Judges Choice, and Nino’s Coal Fired Pizza was the big winner in the People’s Choice category.
Who will win this year?? We will find out TOMORROW
Click here for more information.
Here are just a few of the taste tests that we did leading up to Boss of the Sauce:
Mon Alyssa Pizzeria in Point Pleasant
Bambino’s of Brooklyn in Waretown
Joey D’s Pizza in Toms River
Nonno Bruno’s in Point Pleasant
Some of the other restaurants participating in Boss of the Sauce are:
- Brick Oven Restaurant- Mantoloking Road, Brick
- Yolanda’s River House- Monmouth Ave, Ocean Gate
- The Grenville- Route 35, Bay Head
- View Restaurant- Eagle Ridge Country Club, Lakewood
- Black Pearl Restaurant and Grill- Hooper Ave, Toms River
- Jimmy’s Cucina Pizza Subs and Grille- Union Ave, Brielle
- River Watch Restaurant and Lounge- Rt. 70 Brick
- Ferraro’s Italian Eatery & Famous Tomato Pies- Rt. 88, Point Pleasant Borough
- Mangia Brick Oven Pizza- Rt. 37, Toms River