Top 5 Tuesday – Dumbest Laws In America
Just a Bit Outside prides itself on many things. Great radio. Good looks. Knowledge about everything from sports, to life skills, to holding court with the ladies. Somewhere on that list includes consistency. Every week includes a Top 5 Tuesday topic.
This week: The Top 5 Dumbest Laws in America
5. In Marion, Oregon: You cannot eat a doughnut and walk backwards on a city street.
4. In Detroit, Michigan: Willfully destroying your old radio is prohibited.
3. In New York City: A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.
2. In Allentown, Pennsylvania: There is a ban on men becoming aroused in public.
1. In Baltimore, Maryland: It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.