Super Bowl LIII – Over 900 Prop Bets Available To Wager in NJ
Super Bowl LIII is this Sunday.
It’s the New England Patriots vs. the LA Rams. The betting line on this game is the Patriots are 2 1/2 point underdogs, but what is extra fun about the Super Bowl is all the “Prop Bets”. The “side” bets (on pretty much everything Super Bowl related) that can make betting more fun.
Normally the "Prop-Bets" that we would hear about are kind of silly:
- How long will it take to sing the National Anthem?
- Which coach will be mentioned first by name on TV after kickoff?
- Will Bill Belichick smile during the game on camera?
- How many times will Gisele Bundchen be shown on TV?
But now that sports betting is legal in New Jersey, there are more than 900 different "Prop-Bets" that you could wager on. The list is extensive. For example:
- FIRST SCORE OF THE GAME WILL BE TOUCHDOWN or FIELD GOAL/SAFETY
- TOTAL PUNTS IN GAME
- TEAM WITH LAST POSSESSION IN GAME
- TEAM TO SCORE LONGEST TOUCHDOWN
- FIELD GOAL MADE IN THE THIRD QUARTER?
- WILL THERE BE A SAFETY IN GAME
- WILL ROB GRONKOWSKI SCORE A TOUCHDOWN
- DISTANCE OF FIRST MADE FIELD GOAL
These are just some of them. As I said, there are over 900 different types of "Prop-Bets" that you can bet online at "William Hill Sports Book" or at Monmouth Park Race Track.
Click HERE to see the full list of over 900 "Prop-Bets".