Superbowl XLVII Prop Bets
Superbowl XLVII is this Sunday!
It’s the San Francisco 49’ers vs the Baltimore Ravens. The betting line on this game is the 49’ers are favored by 3 1/2 points. But what is extra fun about the Superbowl, is all the “Prop Bets”. The “side” bets (on pretty much everything Superbowl related) that can make betting more fun. Click “Read More” to check out the “prop” betsThanks to Pregame.com for putting this list together:
- Length of postgame handshake/hug between Harbaugh brothers: o/u 6 seconds
- How long will it take Alicia Keys to sing National Anthem: o/u 2 minutes and 05 seconds
- 36% chance Beyonce’s hair will be straight, not curly ($100 wins $150)
- 60% chance President Obama will pick Ravens to win game
- Times “Harbaugh” will be said during game: o/u 22.5 times
- Times Jack Harbaugh shown during game: o/u 2.5 times
- Will Alicia Keys be booed? If yes, $100 wins $500
- 47% chance Jay Z will join Beyonce on stage during halftime show ($105 wins $100)
- $100 pays $500 if any player on either team is arrested before the game.
- How many times will Ray Lewis mention “God/Lord” in post-game interview: o/u 3 times
- Color of Gatorade dumped on winning coach ($100 wins . . . )
Orange: +$350 [was +250 in early odds]
There are so many more. To see a complete list of “Prop” Bets, click here.
Will you be taking part in any “Prop” bets?