Sunscreen Gives Man 2nd-Degree Burns
A man enjoying a bbq over the weekend was burned when the sunscreen he applied caught fire from the heat of the grill. (Contains some graphic footage of burned skin).
Wow. Being very pale myself, I tend to go overboard on the sunscreen. This is going to make me stick with the cream and avoid the spray from now on, just to be safe.
It’s also interesting that he has decided not to sue, considering most people sue the hell out of everyone when they get injured by a product.