Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 6

brick fall fest
bricktownship.net
[

Brick Township Fall Fest This Saturday

Brick's annual Fall Fest is this Saturday.

Read More

Me Post Plunge
Me Post Plunge
[

Date Set for The 2017 Seaside Heights Polar Bear Plunge

I know it's only October, but nothing wrong with talking about something that is fun and of course, a great cause!

Freezing for a Reason...

Read More

Lincoln Financial Field
Doug Pensinger/Getty Images
[

The Best Food to Eat at Our Local NFL Stadiums

The quality of food at football stadiums has been getting better and better.  So, what's the best thing to eat at our local stadiums?

Read More

Fans on Bleachers
Fuse - ThinkStock
[

Ocean County’s Best School Spirit – Round Two [Poll]

Here we go! After nearly 3,000 votes, it's time to unveil our 8 finalists in our poll of the best school spirit in Ocean County!

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
hqdefault2
[

Another Frank Lloyd Wright Home in New Jersey for Sale

Two of three Frank Lloyd Wright-designed homes in the Garden State are for sale.

Read More

Category: Community, Videos Tags:
Ice Skating
Vit Kovalcik/Think Stock
[

Outdoor Ice Skating Rink Coming to Jersey Shore

An outdoor ice skating rink is coming to Long Branch at the Jersey Shore this Winter!

Read More

Final Italy v France - World Cup 2006
Shaun Botterill/Getty Images
[

Everybody’s Italian This Weekend In Seaside

The Ocean County Columbus Day Parade & Italian Festival hits Seaside Heights this weekend.

Read More

lbi kite fest
YouTube via lbisurfsailor1
[

LBI FLY International Kite Festival This Weekend

The 2nd Annual LBI Fly International Kite Festival will take over the beaches of Long Beach Island this weekend.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
hqdefault
[

The Ohio State University vs. Rutgers [WATCH]

This past weekend, my husband and I traveled to Columbus, Ohio to visit my family and attend an Ohio State University football game!

Read More

Category: Community, Sports, Videos Tags:
hqdefault2
[

Seaside Off-Road Truck Show this Weekend Rescheduled for November

The third annual Seaside Truck and Off-road Show happening October 8th in Seaside Heights this year has been rescheduled for November 5th due to the uncertainty of Hurricane Matthew...

Read More

hqdefault1
[

“Chris Christie” Back on Saturday Night Live

'Saturday Night Live' premiered this past Saturday just in time for some political satire at its best!  Australian actress Margot Robbie served as host and the Weeknd was the musical guest.

Read More

laurelton fire co
facebook.com/LaureltonFire/
[

Laurelton Fire Company Holds Annual ‘Meet Your Firemen’ Day

Laurelton Fire Company #1 is holding their annual "Meet Your Firemen" Day this weekend.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1057thehawk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Mile High Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Mile High Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.