Top 5 Tuesday: Things I’m Thankful For
Just a Bit Outside prides itself on many things. Great radio. Good looks. Knowledge about everything from sports, to life skills, to holding court with the ladies. Somewhere on that list includes consistency. Every week includes a Top 5 Tuesday topic.
This week: The Top 5 things I am thankful for this holiday season.
1. Most people’s aversion to dark meat: I don’t get it. Dark meat is easily the best part of the holiday bird. Yet, year after year I’m fortunate enough to have as much as I want because of this world’s ridiculous love of dry, boring white meat.
2. Slippers that act as shoes: The ability to go to the store in slippers is a life changing experience.
3. Red Zone channel: Whenever I’m not watching my New York Football Giants or a game I am covering for work, Scott Hanson and I spend 1-8 p.m. together on Sunday afternoon. It’s to the point where I don’t remember life before having this amazing channel.
4. Vince McMahon: 66 years of genius. Here’s to 66 more.
5. People who love radio: All of you out there reading this. If it weren’t for you, I would be unemployed!
*Editors note: All of these come in behind being thankful for my beautiful wife, loving family, and loyal friends.