This Week With The Lakewood BlueClaws – June 12th-June 18th
MONDAY JUNE 12th, 2:05pm
– The team finishes a road trip against Hagerstown.
TUESDAY JUNE 13th, 7:05pm
– Silver Sluggers Tuesday – At each Tuesday home game, Silver Sluggers Club members eat free (hot dog, chips, soda). Plus all fans are welcome to play Baseball Bingo throughout the night.
– BlueClaws Graduation Ceremony Day - The BlueClaws will be honoring local graduates, from college to high school to middle school, or just those moving up a grade!
WEDNESDAY JUNE 14th, 7:05pm
– Jurassic Ballpark - FirstEnergy Park becomes Jurassic Ballpark II with dinosaurs. Join the fun as and go back in time to have a "Jurassic" time! Thanks to the Field Station Dinosaurs for their support.
THURSDAY JUNE 15th, 7:05pm
– Bobby Valentine – The former Mets' manager will be at the game to sign autographs. Valentine will sign autographs from 6pm-8:30pm on the concourse, with a break to throw out a ceremonial first pitch before the game begins at 7:05pm. The gates will open at 6 pm (5:30 pm for season ticket holders).
– Military Appreciation Night & Troop Supply Drive - Join the BlueClaws for the annual Military Appreciation Night, presented by OceanFirst Bank. The night includes a Troop Supply Drive with donations being collected at the game.
– Thirsty Thursday! Join the fun at every Thursday home game with one-dollar beer and soda plus 50-cent wings from Quaker Steak & Lube.
– Throwback Thursday with Pinchy – at each Thursday game, the BlueClaws will be throwing it back and wearing their original uniforms, pin-striped with Pinchy, that they wore from 2001 – 2009.
FRIDAY JUNE 16th, 7:05pm
– Let's Make A Deal - The Claws celebrate Let's Make a Deal thanks to Wawa.
– Nut Free Day - The entire ballpark will be peanut-free and no peanut products will be used in food preparation or available for sale (peanuts, Cracker Jacks, etc), giving those with peanut-allergies the chance to experience BlueClaws baseball
– Fireworks Friday! - Enjoy one of the biggest and best fireworks displays at the Jersey Shore after the game.
SATURDAY JUNE 17th, 7:05pm
– A BlueClaws Christmas Story - The first 1,500 fans get a BlueClaws Leg Lamp bobble.
SUNDAY JUNE 18th, 1:05pm
– Father's Day with the BlueClaws - Before the game, there is a special brunch you can register for. The first 1,000 fans get a BlueClaws apron, and after the game, fathers and their children can go out on the field and play catch.
Tickets are available here!
If you can’t make it to the games, you can listen to all the action on the Shore Sports Network!
More from 105.7 the Hawk: