This Week With The Lakewood BlueClaws – August 28th-September 4th
MONDAY AUGUST 28th
– Travel Day!
TUESDAY AUGUST 29th, 7:05pm
– Summer Reading Night – the BlueClaws and the Ocean County Library partner to recognize those that completed the Ocean County Library Summer Reading Program.
– Silver Sluggers Tuesday – At each Tuesday home game, Silver Sluggers Club members eat free (hot dog, chips, soda). Plus all fans are welcome to play Baseball Bingo throughout the night.
WEDNESDAY AUGUST 30th, 7:05pm
– The BlueClaws battle against the West Virginia Power, the Single-A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
THURSDAY AUGUST 31th, 7:05pm
– Wedding Expo – Getting married soon? Check out a ton of vendors at the BlueClaws Wedding Expo.
– Thirsty Thursday! – Join the fun at every Thursday home game with one-dollar beer and soda plus 50-cent wings from Quaker Steak & Lube.
–Throwback Thursday with Pinchy – At each Thursday game, the BlueClaws will be throwing it back and wearing their original uniforms, pin-striped with Pinchy, that they wore from 2001 – 2009.
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 1st, 7:05pm
– Jersey Shore Pork Rolls – Weather forced the postponement and rescheduling of the transformation of the BlueClaws into the Pork Rolls! Special uniforms and hats, crowning a Pork Roll Queen, Buster’s Breakfast Burger, a Pork Roll Dog and more!
– Fireworks Friday – Enjoy the biggest, brightest, most colorful fireworks show at the Jersey Shore!
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 2nd, 7:05pm
– Beatles Night – Britishmania, a top Beatles tribute band, will perform before the game as part of the TD Bank Summer Concert Series. The Britishmania show runs from 5pm-7pm.
Beatles music will be played throughout the game and there will be drink specials throughout the night – such as a “Magical Cocktail Tour” featuring: Yellow Submarine, Here Comes The Sun, and Strawberry Fields drinks, a Beatles Dance-Cam, and much more.
The 'Claws will also be wearing special jerseys that will be auctioned off to benefit BlueClaws Charities.
– Beer Pong Tournament – If you can win the BlueClaws Beer Pong Tournament, you'll get a Luxury Suite for next season, a Thirsty Thursday club package, and more!
– Comic-Con Picnic – The picnic includes a special all-you-can-eat buffet from 6pm-8pm. The menu includes Bat Wings (chicken wings), Wonder Dogs (hot dogs), Superhero Mac-and-Cheese, Captain America Fruit Platter, Hulk's Shredded Pork, Joker Juice (fruit punch), and more. Adults receive a voucher for Kryptonite Beer (green beer) valid at the Craft Brew House down the right field line. There will be a costume contest for kids and the winner will receieve a BlueClaws Luxury Suite valid in April or May of 2018. The Super Trash Brothers, a video game cover band, will be playing live from 5:30pm-6:30pm.
– BlueClaws Extravaganza – Gates open at 3:30 pm for the third annual BlueClaws Extravaganza, featuring rides, games, food, a Vendor Village, live music, and much more. You can get player autographs starting at 6pm.
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd, 7:05pm
– End-Of-Summer Fireworks Bonanza – Finish the summer in style with the final fireworks show of the year. It's the last chance to see the biggest, brightest, most colorful fireworks show at the Shore until April.
– Kids Eat Free – Kids Eat Free at every Sunday BlueClaws home game thanks to ShopRite. Check in at the Kids Club Kiosk and receive a voucher for a hot dog, bag of chips, and a soda.
– Barks and Brews – At each Sunday home game, the BlueClaws celebrate Barks & Brews. Dogs are welcome. Plus, adults 21 and older can enjoy $2 Coronas at the 1B Beach.
– Kids Run the Bases – Kids Run the Bases after the game thanks to Investors Bank.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 4th, 1:05pm
– Fan Appreciation Day with Fan Photo – The last day of the regular season is Fan Appreciation Day, highlighted by the traditional post-game Fan Photo on the Field and the Dollar Item Blowout, with different items available for one dollar each inning.
– Kids Eat Free – Kids Eat Free at every Monday BlueClaws home game thanks to ShopRite. Check in at the Kids Club Kiosk and receive a voucher for a hot dog, bag of chips, and a soda.
After that, just 220 days til Opening Day 2018!
Tickets are available here!
If you can’t make it to the games, you can listen to all the action on the Shore Sports Network!
More from 105.7 the Hawk: