This Week With the Lakewood BlueClaws – August 27-September 3
The BlueClaws have one last regular-season homestand before the SAL playoffs begin - get to FirstEnergy Park in Lakewood while you still can!
Monday August 27th, 7pm
Tuesday August 28th, 7pm
Wednesday August 29th, 7pm
Thursday August 30th, 7pm
It's a four-game set in Greensboro as the BlueClaws take on the Grasshoppers, Single-A affiliate of the Miami Marlins.
Friday August 31st, 7:05pm
The Claws come home for four games against the Delmarva Shorebirds, single-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles.
- It's AUGTOBERFEST, with the first 1,500 fans 21 and older get a special BlueClaws beer stein!
- Fireworks Spectacular - the biggest, brightest, most colorful fireworks show at the Shore!
Saturday September 1st, 7:05pm
Game 2 against the Shorebirds!
Sunday September 2nd, 7:05pm
- Kids Eat Free at every Sunday BlueClaws home game. Kids 12 and under receive a hot dog, chips and soda.
- Dog Day - Bring your dog to the game! Dogs are admitted with a $2 Pooch Pass and can sit in Section 115 and on the grass berms.
- Fireworks Spectacular - it's the last fireworks show of the season!
Monday September 3rd, 1:05pm
The last game of the regular season, before the BlueClaws take aim at the SAL Championship!
Post-season tickets are available HERE. There are five potential home games for the playoffs:
Friday, September 7th - SAL Northern Division Championship Series, Game 2
Saturday, September 8th - SAL Northern Division Championship Series, Game 3 *
If the BlueClaws win that series
Thursday, September 13th - SAL Championship Series, Game 3
Friday, September 14th - SAL Championship Series, Game 4 *
Saturday, September 15th - SAL Championship Series, Game 5 *
* If necessary
Tickets are available here!
If you can’t make it to the games, you can listen to all the action on the Shore Sports Network!
More from 105.7 the Hawk: