Contact Us

Ozzy is Really Burnt (But Suffered Only Minor Injuries)

By: Slaven Vlasic
Getty Images Entertainment

Ozzy Osbourne was injured in a fire at his home in Beverly Hills yesterday morning.

According to Loudwire.com:

“A freak fire in the home of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne early this morning (Jan. 17) has left metal music’s ‘Prince of Darkness’ with singed hair, no eyebrows, minor burns to his face and a setback to an existing hand injury.

Firefighters were called to the Osbournes’ Beverly Hills home at around 4:45 AM this morning to extinguish a fire caused by a candle which had not been blown out before the husband and wife retired to bed. The candle was housed in a glass vase that reportedly exploded, causing a small fire in the Osbourne’s living room. Sharon and Ozzy, who had undergone hand surgery the day before, attempted to put out the flames, but their efforts resulted in minor injuries to the Black Sabbath vocalist.”

I hope Ozzy recovers soon, and luckily, he only suffered minor injuries, and Sharon was unhurt.

Sharon had this to say:

“I want to thank the firemen from Beverly Hills Fire Station because you are magnificent there and I want to say to everyone out there, please, please check your candles before you go to bed.”

And she added:

“And we are like two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do – go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on – we did it all.”

By the way, Black Sabbath fans can look forward to a new album this year.

According to an article in the guardian.co.uk:

“Black Sabbath have announced more details of their hotly anticipated new album, their first  LP with Ozzy Osbourne in 35 years. Due in June, the record will be called 13.”

More from 105.7 The Hawk

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1057thehawk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 105.7 The Hawk quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on 105.7 The Hawk quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!