No Reality Show for NY Jet Cromartie’s Kids
Antonio Cromartie gained a certain level of infamy after going over his roster of children on HBO’s Hard Knocks series. Now he’s blocking production of a reality show pertaining to his huge family tree.
Cromartie recently welcomed another child to the mix, a baby boy named Jagger. The total is now at 10 children by 8 women across 6 states. Here’s a quick rundown for easy reference:
- Alonzo, age 7. Mother – Rosemita, lives in New Jersey.
- Karis, age 4. Mother – Veronica, lives in California.
- Antonio Jr, age 4. Mother – Erin, lives in Georgia.
- Deyjah, age 4. Mother – Latoya, lives in Texas.
- Tyler, age 4. Mother – Ryan, lives in California.
- London, age 3. Mother – Rhonda, lives in North Carolina.
- Leilani, age 3. Mother – Latoya (same as Deyjah), lives in Texas.
- Julian, age 3. Mother – Tina, lives in California.
- Jurzie, age 2. Mother – Terricka, lives in New Jersey.
- Jagger, newbornw. Mother – Terricka, lives in New Jersey.
Whoa. Got all that? Well, it seems the various baby mamas have joined together in hopes to create a reality show. Producers say the women want their children to bond with their step-siblings, document the journey, and get Antonio’s support.
Speaking of support, Antonio pays each woman more than $3,500 per month.
Here’s the original video from “Hard Knocks” in 2010: