New Parkway Exit 91 Opens Tuesday
It’s a couple days later than expected, and It has been a long time in the making, but according to State Police, the new Exit 91 A-B, officially opens tomorrow (Tuesday 5/16)
According to Brick Shorebeat, The project includes:
- A new northbound entrance ramp from Burnt Tavern Road and Lanes Mill Road, with access to the park-and-ride lot on the east side of the Parkway.
- A second northbound entrance ramp for vehicles traveling eastbound on Burnt Tavern Road. This ramp will allow access from Burrsville Road. The single existing northbound ramp will be eliminated.
- New northbound exit and entrance ramps linking the Parkway and Burrsville Road.
- A new southbound entrance ramp for traffic heading west on Burnt Tavern Road.
- A second southbound entrance ramp linking Lanes Mill Road with the Parkway. Herborn Avenue will be extended south and east to Lanes Mill Road, where it will meet the new entrance ramp and a signaled intersection
There will be some new traffic lights activated on the streets surrounding the new exit. Click HERE for all the info