Life’s Disappointments [LIST]
Or things that just piss you off.
Earlier today, Laurie Cataldo from our sister station 94.3 The Point came up to me with a peach in her hand and a very sad look on her face.
When I asked her what was wrong she told me that she was really looking forward to eating the peach, but when she bit into it, it was not good. No flavor. No sweetness. Nothing.
We started exchanging some of life’s little disappointments. Now I know these are trivial things that don’t matter in the grand scheme of things, but they are things that are irk-able (new word I just created)
So here ya go. Here are some of those things:
- The drive-thru got your order wrong, but you didn’t realize it until you drove away. (Laurie)
- No straw for your drink from drive-thru after you drove away (Andy)
- Not having the proper tools to put something together (Andy)
- Mail-order stuff that looks different/doesn’t fit. (Andy/Laurie)
- Looking forward to eating something in fridge only to see it has expired (Andy)/Someone has eaten it already (Laurie)
- Pouring yourself a big bowl of cereal…then realizing there’s no milk left. (Laurie)
- Someone wearing same shirt as you in a bar (Andy. I’ll assume this bothers Laurie too)
- Padded Bra (Andy)
- Padded Pants (Laurie)
What are some disappointments that irk you in your everyday travels. Add to our list below please