Krampus Returns To Asbury Park
If you're good, Santa will leave presents under your tree for Christmas. If you're bad, Krampus will punish you by leaving a pile of dirt, coal, or maybe just eating you. Seriously.
Asbury Park has been the home to Krampus for a few years, and 2018 features a bunch of fun events taking place all around downtown Asbury Park.
Here's the rest of the lineup (all events FREE unless noted)
- 12:00pm – Krampusmaarkt opens, 621 Cookman Avenue
- 1:00pm – Poster Contest Judging
- 1:30pm – Pictures with captain Nicholas Claus
- 2:00pm – Monsters of Yule Walking Tour (FREE, but pre-registration is required)
- 3:00pm – Reading of the Naughty List
- 3:45pm – Homemade Mask Contest
- 4:00pm – Krampus Caroling
- 4:30pm – Line up of the Krampusse
- 5:00pm – Krampus March to Kennedy Park
- 5:15pm – LAUF KRAMPUS LAUF! The Running of the Krampusse!
- 5:30pm – Crowning of the Krampus / Pictures with the Krampus
- 6:00pm – Krampus Tree Lighting
- 7:30pm – Krampusfeste: Tickets available here for $15
You can follow along on Facebook for any changes or updates.
More from 105.7 the Hawk: