Hot Meals Served Tonight [LIST]
With snow blanketing our area from the Nor'easter today, people who have been displaced from Super Storm Sandy are in need more than ever of a hot meal.Here is a list of some places in Ocean County to warm up, charge their phones, and get a hot meal
- Toms River Elks lodge for FREE SOUP AND SANDWICH (even during bad weather) from 5-7pm tonight. Complimentary food, clothing, toiletries ,blankets, towels,and dry goods are available anytime.The lodge is located at on the corner of Clifton Ave and Washington St. At 600 Washington St in Toms River,NJ 08753. Any questions or information contact Eileen Coyne @732-341-2180 x203
- Brick Police Athletic League-60 Drum Point Road- 732-477-0144. Will be serving as long as necessary tonight, and all week as well
- Waretown, NJ – #RedCross Emergency Response Vehicle 2183 is on Teller Drive near the Marine. Distributing hot meals.
- St. Gregory's Pantry, 804 Bay Avenue,Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 until 6pm
- Howell Pointe Swim Club 4p-7p 732-414-2172 22 Howell Road
- Lacey United Methodist Church on Lacey Road in Forked River. Serving 3 meals a day. Dinner is at 6!
- First assembly of god. Toms river. 800 bay ave. 4pm-8pm
If you know of any places offering free meals, please let us know in the comment section below