Greenhouse becomes ablaze Sunday morning in Howell
A greenhouse fire in Howell Sunday morning remains under investigation.
Howell Police report no injuries from the Brown Road structure fire which was quickly put out by fire crews.
It was a fully involved RV that was in storage inside the greenhouse that may have sparked the fire.
The investigation will be conducted by the Howell Fire Bureau.
Southard Fire Dept. No.1 - Howell Fire District 3 were helped on the scene from Ramtown Fire - Howell Fire District 4.
Howell First-Aid and Howell Police EMS were on the scene as well.
More From WOBM: