105.7 The Hawk is proud to announce Wingstock 2012, Saturday September 29 at First Energy Park, the home of the Lakewood BlueClaws!
The event will feature 50 cent wings from some of the Shore’s best bars and restaurants:
- East Coast Cookery- Neptune
- Ferrari’s Pizza- Beachwood
- Jersey Shore BBQ- Belmar
- Longshots Bar & Restaurant- Waretown
- Rella’s Italian Tavern- Forked River
- MonAlyssa- Point Pleasant
- Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza- Red Bank, Oakhurst and Brick
- Woody’s Road Side Tavern- Farmingdale
- Shore House Bar & Grill-Point Pleasant
- Lenny’s Marketplace- Point Pleasant
- Chicken & More- Jackson
- Forked River House- Forked River
- Harpoon Willy’s- Wall
- Local Smoke BBQ- Neptune
- Nino’s Coal Fired- Toms River
- Via Roma II- Allentown
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THEM OR PICK THEM UP AT THE FIRST ENERGY PARK BOX OFFICE.
VIP ($105): Includes a “Hawk’s Nest” view of the show, catered food, private cash bar, access to VIP section at front of the stage and a Wingstock t-shirt.
Field Access ($39): Includes access to the stands, concourse, and to the field so that you can get close to the stage.
General Admission ($29): Includes access to the stands and concourse.
Parking: $10 per car, $25 for RV’s. No chairs, umbrella’s, coolers or outside beverages will be permitted through the gates. No stroller will be permitted on the field. There will be handicapped access to field.
We’ll also be hosting a Classic Car Show and Hog Pit. Click here for the application to show your car or bike.
Tune in to 105.7 The Hawk and check back at 1057thehawk.com frequently over the next several weeks as we make more Wingstock 2012 announcements!