Restore the Shore Benefit at Eagle Oaks Country Club
Help Townsquare Media “Restore the Shore” at a tasting event to benefit Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. Join us on Thursday, January 24 at 6 p.m. as we feature a sampling of over 50 wine & spirit brands from around the world, live music from the Jersey Shore’s popular cover band, Daddy Pop, silent auction, and a selection of cuisine by the culinary team at Eagle Oaks Country Club.
100% of the ticket sales and silent auction proceeds will benefit Jersey Shore Sandy victims through Hometown Heroes.
Tickets are on sale HERE for just $35 or $45 at the door!
View the tremendous auction items that are up for grabs!
Live Auction Items – 8pm:
- 2013 American Music Awards Experience
Silent Auction Items (6p – 8:30pm):
- 2013 Emmy Awards Experience
- A ‘Suite’ Getaway — Gift Certificate for a One Bedroom Suite at the Princeton Carnegie Center Residence Inn by Marriott for one (1) weekend (Friday and Saturday Night stay, restrictions and black out dates apply; advanced reservations required)
- Jimmy Buffet Las Vegas Concert Experience
- Dinner and a Show! — Two River Theatre — 2 tickets to the show of your choice in 2013 — $120 value; plus dinner at Via 45 in Red Bank
- 2013 Masters Tournament Experience (attendance to Tuesday practice round)
- See Celine in Vegas — Two (2) tickets to see Celine Dion at Caesars Las Vegas with one night accommodations at Caesars, Las Vegas for a mutually agreed upon date (subject to availability, certain restrictions apply)
- New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox Experience
- Folie a Deux Cabernet Sauvignon 3L
- Donald Ross Pinehurst Experience
- The Ultimate Taste of Home Cooking Show prize package including a pair of VIP tickets to the 4/2/13 Show at Resorts, AC, set of Taste of Home aprons, Taste of Home cookbook collection, goody bags and more
- Arnold Palmer Experience
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label 12L
- Who’s the Boss of the Sauce? You be the judge! — Win a spot on the judging panel for 2013 Boss of the Sauce at Jenks in Point Pleasant, NJ on Monday, April 15th, 2013 including on-air interview with Andy Chase, a chance to participate in the voting via blind taste-testing at the event, commemorative “Boss of the Sauce” t-shirt, Hawk goodies and more!
- Hilton Head Experience
- A Wicked Night Out — two tickets to see Wicked at the Gershwin Theater in NYC on Tuesday, Feb 5th at 7pm, with limo transportation to and from show ($20 per hour limousine gratuity not included)
- Be the Sweetest Judge on the Panel at Dessert Wars — Here’s your chance to be the Paula Abdul of Desserts … You’ll win a guest spot on the judging panel for 2013 Dessert Wars, scheduled for May, 2013 at the Jersey Shore, including on-air interview with Matt Ryan, a chance to participate in the judges’ voting, commemorative “Dessert Wars” t-shirt, 94.3 The Point goodies and more!
- TPC Sawgrass Experience
- Angel’s Envy Bourbon – personalized bottle signed by Master Distiller Lincoln Henderson
- Buffet (Furniture) – A beautiful white gently-distressed Buffet, which is hand-painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint would dress up any room … courtesy of Magnolia Lane Design
- Saucon Valley Experience
- Townsquare Media NJ Mega-Ticket — includes a pair of general admission passes to all TSM-produced ticketed events in New Jersey (includes Taste of Home, Balls & Brews, Chocolate Explosion, Pointsettia Bash, Boss of the Sauce, Wingstock, Eggstravaganza, Making Sense of your Money, Point’s Totally Awesome 80’s Party, Halloween Spooktacular, WOBM Christmas Classic)
- Napa Valley Wine Collectors Weekend
- R&R Marketing
- Townsquare Media
- Design Build Construction
- Circle Hyundai
- Fernicola, Anderson & Covelli
- Freehold Raceway Mall
- Open MRI of Wall
- NJ Gold Rush
- Spirits Unlimited
- David Lerner Associates
- Bella Terra
- Urban Financial
- Redco Foods
- Merrill Lynch
- The Radiance
- Birdsall Services Group
- Vanity… Adorn Yourself