Check Out These Dog Friendly Restaurants in Ocean County
Bring Fido is a cool website that tells you where dogs are permitted. Whether it be hotels, events, or restaurants, they have you covered.
Fellow pet owners also can leave reviews based on their experiences. They will let you know how the staff treated your pet, the atmosphere, etc.
Most of the restaurants on the list just offer outdoor seating, but there are some that do offer indoor seating as well. Here are some of the restaurants:
- C&G Country Cafe in Toms River- Outdoor Seating is Dog-Friendly
- TGI Fridays Hooper Ave in Toms River- Eight dog-friendly tables outside
- Stone Fire Grill in Beachwood- Pet-friendly tables available in good weather so your well-behaved pup can join you for a meal
- Lava Java in Lavallette- Lava Java House has a coastal aesthetic and several dog-friendly chairs in the tropical front garden area.
- Bum Rogers in Seaside Park- Nice place with right next to dog-friendly (on the non-swimming beaches) Island Beach Park. Good food, outdoor patio available for dogs.
Click HERE for the full list, and also check out what other businesses are pet-friendly