Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 9

Farm Family
Getty Images
[

These Are The Most Historic Families In Ocean County

If you're a Johnson, an Applegate, or a Cranmer, then congratulations, your roots run deep in Ocean County!

Read More

Category: Community
Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

What’s With All The Spider Crickets In Ocean County?

Pests are a fact of life, and most of us just deal with the occasional spider crawling across a wall at home. But over the past few months, I feel like I've seen more "spider crickets" in my house than ever before. It turns out I'm not the only one.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
JBRLogo2016
jinglebellsrun.com
[

Take Part In The Jingle Bells 5K Run This Sunday In Toms River

The Toms River Police Foundation is holding their 18th annual Jingle Bells 5K Run this Sunday, December 4th.

Read More

Italian-Hoagie-Thinkstock1
[

A Jersey Shore Sub Shop Battles for Best in the State

The competition on NJ.com started a few weeks ago, 40 of the state's top hoagie/sub shops were in the running to be crowned the best in the state.

Read More

Category: Community, Food Tags: ,
Andy Chase
Andy Chase
[

Help Out Today on “Giving Tuesday”

"Giving Tuesday" is today, which is traditionally celebrated on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

According to Giving Tuesday:
Since its inaugural year in 2012, #GivingTuesday has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year and a growing catalog of resources...

Read More

Guy Fieri
Getty Images
[

What’s New Jersey’s Favorite Cooking Show?

You have no idea how much I binged on 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives' over the holiday weekend...

Read More

Category: Community, Food Tags:
tree scarves
facebook.com/ChasetheChillinWinnipeg
[

Have You Seen Scarves Tied Around Trees In Your Neighborhood?

This trend has been spreading through different areas, have you seen it where you live?

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
New Jersey
Allen Stoner/Think Stock
[

Things Only People From New Jersey Will Understand

Thrillist.com has come up with a list of 20 things that people who are not from New Jersey just will not understand....

Read More

(Photo courtesy of Ed Jarrett)
(Photo courtesy of Ed Jarrett)
[

Holiday Ice Sculpture Display in Tinton Falls

Between now and the new year you and your family are in for a special treat just off of Exit 100B!

Read More

The Scout Hanging in the Studio
The Scout Hanging in the Studio
[

Cub Scout Pack #36 Came to the Billboard, Now They Visit the Hawk’s Nest

During the Ocean of Love Billboard Radiothon where we raised $126,000 for Ocean of Love, I was paid a visit from Cub Scout Pack #36.

They stopped by with a donation in the amount of $368 bucks...

Read More

Stockbyte
[

New Jersey’s Drought Means Good Wine

Most of the state is in a drought warning, though South Jersey is doing better than the rest of the state.  But dry conditions usually means a great crop for wine!

Read More

Category: Community
Black Friday shopping
marekuliasz
[

Early Black Friday Deals You Can Take Advantage of Now

Believe it or not, Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!  Here are some early Black Friday deals that you can take advantage of right now!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1057thehawk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Mile High Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Mile High Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.