Contact Us
Community

Community

andy with pete criss
105.7 The Hawk
[

Peter Criss, Legendary KISS Drummer, Opens Up About His Battle with Breast Cancer

Peter Criss, legendary drummer of the rock group KISS, spoke with Andy Chase recently about his battle with breast cancer.

Read More

hqdefault14
[

Highlights from Wingstock 2012 [VIDEO]

Watch the official video of Wingstock 2012.

Read More

Wingstock 2012
The Hawk
[

And the Wingstock 2012 King of the Wing Is …

There were many contenders, but only one King of the Wing at Wingstock 2012 on Saturday. There were 17 local restaurants vying for the title, but the one to walk away with it after the tallying of hundreds of votes is ....

Read More

Wingstock 2012
The Hawk
[

Wingstock 2012 Underway [VIDEO]

Wingstock 2012 kicked off on Saturday evening, with tons of great wings, music and fun! Check out some sights and sounds from Wingstock in our video:

Read More

GettyImages
GettyImages
[

Could This Possibly Happen Today at Wingstock 2012?

A letter to Joan Jett.

Read More

Christie Rampone, Captain, 2012 U.S. Women's Olympic Soccer Rings The NYSE Opening Bell
[

Christie Rampone Rings Bell at New York Stock Exchange

U.S. Olympic Women’s Soccer Team Captain Christie Rampone was on Wall Street on Thursday, ringing the bell at the New York Stock Exchange.

Read More

CoaR Facebook
CoaR Facebook
[

Confections of a Rock$tar!

Rock n Roll and cupcakes? How could you go wrong?

Read More

First Call Friday
First Call Friday
[

Last Call Friday

This is it, folks. With the summer winding down, First Call Friday is drawing to a close.

Read More

Ocean of Love Billboard Radiothon
Billboard Radiothon 2011
[

Vote For Ocean of Love

Oceanhappening.com is a website that has to do with everything Ocean County, NJ.

Every year they do their "Happenings List", and they ask their readers to vote for different things throughout Ocean County, NJ . One of the categories this year is favorite/best  charity organization. Ocean of Love is nominated.

Read More

Frankie Edgar
UFC Facebook
[

Where to Watch Frankie Edgar at UFC 150 in Toms River

Tonight, the Jersey Shore's own Frankie Edgar looks to regain his Ultimate Fighting Championship Lightweight Title in a rematch with Benson Henderson at UFC 150 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.

Read More

Andy Chase JetLev condensed
[

It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s JetLev Man! [PHOTOS]

What do the cast of the Jersey Shore, the Real Housewives of New Jersey, and 105.7 the Hawk's Andy Chase and Hawk Honey Rachael have in common?

Read More

Notice
Flickr.com
[

Does this Sign Hold Up in a Court of Law?

I am a pissed off DJ. I Was talking on the radio today about all the money under my floor mats in my car was taken (or should I say STOLEN) from a local car wash.

Now I can't prove it 100% that they are responsible, but they are the only car wash that I go to that I had vacuum the interior since I have gotten the car.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1057thehawk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 105.7 The Hawk quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 105.7 The Hawk quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!