Community

Jersey Shore Town Now Collecting Bicycle Helmets for Families
The Ocean Gate Police Department is now collecting NEW bicycle helmets for families and their children thru September 1st, at the Police Department front desk in the municipal building at 801 Ocean Gate Ave.
The bicycle helmets will then be distributed on a first come basis on Sunday September 2nd st…
Ocean of Love Billboard Radiothon Countdown Has Begun!
I know it's only July, but the Radiothon will be here before we know it. It's just a few months away!!
We have created a countdown clock right here on the website so you can count the days along with me until I am sleeping high atop the Billboard in the Target/Lowes Shopping Center in Toms River to h…
Receive Free Mets Tickets if You Donate Blood on Friday
Now I know the Mets are not having a great season, and fans are disappointed, but now they want our blood?? LOL
Well, the Mets don't want our blood, BUT the New York Blood Center needs it....Badly!
According to the Patch, The New York Blood Center provides blood and services to nearly 200 hospitals in…
Jersey Shore Blood Donors Needed
The Central Jersey Blood Center is experiencing a shortage of blood. Their levels are at a critical stage,
They are in desperate need of type A-, B-, & O-  blood.

If you have this blood type, and you would like to make a donation, stop by one of the three blood centers either in Toms Rive…
“Shore Dreams for Kids” Needs Volunteers this Weekend
On Saturday, July 15th, the 15th annual "Shore Dreams for Kids" is looking for volunteers to give boat rides in Seaside Heights to special needs children between 11a-3p.
Volunteers are also needed to help out on the docks and along the shoreline.
It is an amazing event each year that puts HU…

Load More Articles