Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 12

Crime Scene Investigation
LukaTDB
[

Jersey Shore Towns with Highest Violent Crime [LIST]

Here is a look at the FBI's Uniform Crime Report (2014) with the highest "violent crime" town's in Ocean and Monmouth Counties. The...

Read More

Teacher Surprised With $10,000 As A Knowledge Universe Early Childhood Educator Award Winner
Getty Images
[

Teachers Get Discounts This Week in NJ Stores

It's Teacher Appreciation Week!

Today through May 7th, retailers across New Jersey are giving teachers discounts and other cool stuff to say thank you for the hard work that they do...

Read More

nj beach
Thinkstock
[

The Jersey Shore BATTLE OF THE BEACHES

What's the Best Beach on the Jersey Shore?

Read More

Andy Chase Mugshot
Andy Chase Mugshot
[

Andy Chase’s Day in “Jail” [VIDEO]

Today was the Ocean of Love "Jail-A-Thon" at the Ocean County Mall, and I had to do some "hard time" this afternoon.

I got locked up, and my bail was set at $500 to get released...

Read More

"One Day" New York Premiere - Inside Arrivals
Getty Images
[

Kevin and Danielle Jonas Expecting Baby #2

Confession: I LOVE crappy reality TV.  With that said, New Jersey's own Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle are expecting baby #2!

Read More

Pleasant Plains Vol Fire Dept
Pleasant Plains Vol Fire Dept
[

9/11 Steel Beam Brought to Toms River Fire House

A steel beam that was originally from the World Trade Center has been brought to Toms River today to be used for a permanent memorial at the Pleasant Plains Volunteer Fire Department on Clayton Rd in Toms River

The memorial is for the firefighters and police officers that lost their lives at the World Trade Center on Sept 11th, 2001...

Read More

Doin' some Hard Time
Doin' some Hard Time
[

Andy Chase is Getting Locked Up!!

And I need your help to help bail me out!! It's happening this Friday 4/29 at the Ocean County Mall starting at 12:30. (The dolphin is not coming..She has been cleared of all charges)

I have agreed to get "locked up" to raise money for "Ocean of Love".

Read More

Diamond
Jeffrey Hamilton/Think Stock
[

New Jersey Family Cannot Keep Stolen Diamond Given to Them as a Gift

Imagine this...  You're given a beautiful diamond as a gift, when you go to have it insured, you're told the diamond was stolen in 2003.  Yikes!

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Hey Scouts!!
Hey Scouts!!
[

Girl Scouts Stop By For a Hawk Selfie!!

Had a visit today from Girl Scout Troop #115 from Beachwood.

Awesome group of girls. They were a lot of fun to hang with for a little while, and they had a bunch of great questions...

Read More

Mega Millions jackpot
Dan Alexander, Townsquare Media NJ
[

Another $1 Million Winning New Jersey Lottery Sold

Two drawings in a row...  A Mega Millions ticket worth $1 million was sold in New Jersey!

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
Homemade Italian Sub Sandwich
bhofack2/Think Stock
[

Atlantic City Boasts Best Sandwich Shop

We are lucky in this area to have some delicious sandwiches, but one spot in Atlantic City can proudly call themselves one of the best in the country!

Read More

paint cans
ThinkStock
[

Get Rid of Old Paint and Oil With Ocean County’s Hazardous Materials Collections

Ocean County residents can get rid of old hazardous household items on two dates. Pre-registration is required, get the info here!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1057thehawk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Mile High Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Mile High Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.