Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 11

American Idol via YouTube
American Idol via YouTube
[

New Jersey Teen Rocking on American Idol

Jackson, New Jersey's own Gianna Isabella sang for her future on 'American Idol' last night!

Read More

hqdefault15
[

Happy 66th Birthday George Thorogood!

In honor of George Thorogood's 66th birthday today, lets' go back to 1984 and the Capital Theater in Passaic, NJ for one of his greatest songs!

Read More

People Enjoy Bank Holiday Monday At Thorpe Park
Getty Images
[

Six Flags Boasts Record Year Thanks to New Rides

Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey thanks new rides and great promotions for a record-breaking year for the company.

Read More

(photo by liz jeressi)
(photo by liz jeressi)
[

10 Worst Parking Lots at the Jersey Shore: Survey Results

The results are in, and you have spoken!

Read More

Category: Community
"High School Musical: Get in the Picture" Promotional Ice Cream Truck
Getty Images
[

Help Bring Ice Cream Trucks Back to Seaside Park

Did you know that ice cream trucks/mobile vendors are NOT permitted in Seaside Park?

I actually had no idea, and I don't know why this is a thing, but back in 2010, an ordinance was passed that blocks mobile vendors from going to Seaside Park and accessing the beach

Read More

Post Plunge
Post Plunge
[

Andy Chase Doing the 2016 Polar Bear Plunge [VIDEO]

This past weekend was the annual "Polar Bear Plunge" in Seaside Heights, NJ

Over 6,000 people (myself included) took the plunge into the 37 degree waters of the Atlantic Ocean on Saturday to raise money for the New Jersey Special Olympics.

Read More

Margarita
EuropeanProjectStudios/Think Stock
[

Celebrate National Margarita Day With These Local Hot Spots!

If you love a good margarita, then today is your day!

Read More

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

Here’s Why Toms River Is Called Toms River

When I started researching this article, I originally thought that it was going to end up being something goofy. But it turned into something much more interesting.

Read More

Category: Community Tags:
for sale sign
flowersandclassicalmusic - ThinkStock
[

The Strangest Things For Free On Jersey Shore Craigslist

I don't know about you, but I have an awful lot of stuff that I don't use or need anymore. In general, it just sits around in storage gathering dust...

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
ThinkStock - Matt Bachrach
ThinkStock - Matt Bachrach
[

Two New Jersey Cities Have the Most Foodies

When I think foodies, I think Atlantic City or Philadelphia, but one publication listed two unlikely New Jersey cities in the top 10 in the country for the most foodies!

Read More

Category: Community, Food Tags: ,
US Navy
US Navy
[

Southern Regional Grad Named Navy Sailor Of The Year

A Southern Regional High School graduate was named the Navy's "Reserve Sailor Of The Year" in a ceremony last week.

Read More

Category: Community
Powerball
Getty Images
[

$1 Million New Jersey Lottery Tickets Still Unclaimed

Remember when we all had lottery fever when the Powerball was $1.6 billion?  Well, a few NJ Lottery tickets worth at least $1 million are still waiting to be claimed!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1057thehawk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Mile High Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Mile High Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.