Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 11

First Call Friday
First Call Friday
[

Last Call Friday

This is it, folks. With the summer winding down, First Call Friday is drawing to a close.

Read More

Ocean of Love Billboard Radiothon
Billboard Radiothon 2011
[

Vote For Ocean of Love

Oceanhappening.com is a website that has to do with everything Ocean County, NJ.

Every year they do their "Happenings List", and they ask their readers to vote for different things throughout Ocean County, NJ . One of the categories this year is favorite/best  charity organization. Ocean of Love is nominated.

Read More

Frankie Edgar
UFC Facebook
[

Where to Watch Frankie Edgar at UFC 150 in Toms River

Tonight, the Jersey Shore's own Frankie Edgar looks to regain his Ultimate Fighting Championship Lightweight Title in a rematch with Benson Henderson at UFC 150 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado.

Read More

Andy Chase JetLev condensed
[

It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s JetLev Man! [PHOTOS]

What do the cast of the Jersey Shore, the Real Housewives of New Jersey, and 105.7 the Hawk's Andy Chase and Hawk Honey Rachael have in common?

Read More

Notice
Flickr.com
[

Does this Sign Hold Up in a Court of Law?

I am a pissed off DJ. I Was talking on the radio today about all the money under my floor mats in my car was taken (or should I say STOLEN) from a local car wash.

Now I can't prove it 100% that they are responsible, but they are the only car wash that I go to that I had vacuum the interior since I have gotten the car.

Read More

contestants
[

Warrior Challenge 2012 Features Fitness Contest, Military Demo on the Beach

The 2012 Warrior Challenge took place on the beach in Avon-by-the-Sea on Saturday, June 14.

Read More

Janice Marino and her son Anthony (facebook)
Janice Marino and her son Anthony (facebook)
[

Eric Carr Impersonator to Help Raise Funds for Anthony’s Van!

The fundraiser is coming up fast and if you like Kiss, you'll be especially glad you went out to help!

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

Waitress Receives $500 Tip

A dying man's last wish was to make someone else's day. After his death, the family of Aaron Collins fulfilled his wish to go have pizza and leave their server a $500 tip.

Read More

Category: Community, Food, Videos Tags:
Flickr user shinya
Flickr user shinya
[

Asbury Park Boardwalk Bathing Suit Ban?

Heading to Asbury Park this summer? Maybe hitting the Stone Pony or Convention Hall for a concert, or just spending a day at the beach? Make sure you don't wear your bathing suit on the boardwalk!

Read More

freebeerandhotwings.com
freebeerandhotwings.com
[

Free Beer & Hot Wings – Producer Joe’s Vagina Rally

Yesterday Producer Joe held his own "Vagina Rally", you heard it on the air, watch the vid here!

Read More

Warrior Challenge Avon, NJ
A Special Ops demonstration at the Warrior Challenge. (Facebook)
[

Warrior Challenge Fitness Event Helps Military Special Forces

The 2012 Warrior Challenge will be taking place this year Saturday July 14 on the beach in Avon By The Sea, NJ.

Read More

Getty Images. Stephen Lam
Getty Images. Stephen Lam
[

Facebook To Possibly Lift It’s Age Restriction [Poll]

Children have to be 13 years or older to be on Facebook, but yet according to the Associated Press,  there are reportedly over 7.5 million kids on Facebook illegally due to lying about their age. To read the complete story, click here

Facebook is now testing ways to allow those kids to participate without needing to lie. This would likely be under parental supervision, such as by connecting children's accounts to their parents' accounts.

Click the "read more" button to take our poll

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://1057thehawk.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 105.7 The Hawk quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 105.7 The Hawk quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!