Brick To Allow Residents Home
Brick Township has finalized a two-part plan to allow residents access to their homes.
The first phase will provide access for a brief visit and the ability to collect belongings. The second phase will allow homeowners to meet with contractors to begin the rebuilding phase.
Bring an ID with you for your trip.
Phase 1 Schedule
Monday, November 5: Curtis Point
Tuesday, November 6: Mantoloking Shores
Tide Pond Road and all its off shoots including, Dutchman Point.Brigantine Ln and all off shoots
Friday, November 9: Bel Air Village
Deauville Beach and Bay
Saturday, November 10: Osprey Dunes
South Mantoloking Beach
Sunday, November 11: Ocean Club
Monday, November 12: Mantoloking Shores
Barkentine Ln and all offshoots
Cutter Lane and all offshoots
Bay Lane and all offshoots
Tuesday, November 13: Normandy Beach and Osborn Sea Bay
Guidelines for visit:
1. Buses will start at 9 am they will run every hour from VFW Adamston Road, Brick
2. You may remain in your homes as long as you need up to 4 p.m
3. ONLY 2 people per household
4. You may only bring one suitcase for your belonging at this time. So make it one large enough for your stuff but small enough to fit on your lap on the bus.
5. You must take a bus because it is not safe enough for cars to drive.
6. All beach association presidents must get an approximate number of residents attending so please get back to me with a total number asap.
If you can not make your scheduled day then you will have to wait until Phase 2 for access.
When all beach associations have had an opportunity to go to their homes Phase 2 will being which will be to meet your contractor and start your work.