Brick Summerfest 2018 Dates and Lineup
Brick Summerfest is back!
The free concert series is returning to Windward Beach on Princeton Avenue in Brick.
- JULY 5 - keep the Independence Day party going with Jessie's Girl, an 80s cover band
- JULY 12 - what follows the 80s? the 90s, obviously! Saved By The 90s will be covering all of your 90s faves
- JULY 19 - Garden State Radio brings a mix of old and new hits from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and today
- JULY 26 - the Best Bar Band at the Jersey Shore wraps up the series as The Amish Outlaws take the stage
Free shuttle buses will be available, running from 5-8pm from three locations:
- Brick Township High School – 346 Chambers Bridge Road
- Drum Point Elementary School – 41 Drum Point Road
- Midstreams Elementary School – 500 Midstreams Road
Return trips from Windward Beach begin at 9pm and continue until all guests are returned to their vehicles. Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the Shuttle Buses.
Each night also wraps up with a huge fireworks show!
Last year weather was a big headache, so keep checking back and we'll keep you updated as best as we can!
More from 105.7 the Hawk: