Bone Marrow Donor Needed For Pinelands High School Senior
There will be a bone-marrow drive this Saturday March 3rd between noon and 4pm at six Ocean County Walgreens to help find a match for Lauren Matta.
Lauren is a 17 year old senior from Pinelands High School. Lauren has been diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia.To find a possible donor, people will have their cheek swabbed for their tissue to be tested. Potential donors must also be in good health and be between the ages of 18 and 55.
Participating Walgreens are located at:
- 879 W. Bay Ave., Barnegat;
- 400 Atlantic City Blvd. (Route 9), Berkeley (Bayville);
- 201 Mathistown Rd., Little Egg Harbor (from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.);
- 1311 Route 37 West, Toms River;
- 2479 Church Rd., Toms River (Silverton), and
- 1158 Washington St., Toms River.