Not everyone has that warm fuzzy, lovey-dovey feeling around Valentine's Day. There are some that would prefer shooting cupid rather than be shot by love's arrow.
There are plenty of jilted lovers out there who are still bitter at their ex's and the last thing they want is to hear are songs that once made their heart flutter. Who wants to hear a sappy power ballad when you're flying solo? That's part of what makes hard rock and heavy metal so great around this time of the year, it helps get out a lot of pent up aggression for that "not-so-loved one.". So if you are making it an anti-Valentine's Day this year, you may want to start with these rocking tunes on your iPod to get you fired up.
14 Anti-Valentine's Day Songs
1. Judas Priest - Love BitesThe Essential Judas Priest
2. Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to RomanceThe Essential Ozzy Osbourne
3. Vinnie Vincent Invasion - Love KillsAll Systems Go
4. Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About YouAmerica's Least Wanted
5. Twisted Sister - Love is for SuckersLove Is for Suckers
6. Kiss - Love em Leave EmRock and Roll Over (Remastered)
7. Dokken - It's Not LoveUnder Lock and Key
8. Joan Jett - I Hate Myself for Loving YouUp Your Alley
9. Queensryche - I Don't Beleve in LoveQueensrÿche: Greatest Hits
10. Guns n' Roses - Used to Love HerG N' R Lies
11. Metallica - Die Die My DarlingGarage, Inc.
12. Type O Negative - Love You to DeathOctober Rust
13. Pantera - This LoveThe Best of Pantera: (Remastered)
14. Motley Crue - Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)Mötley Crüe: The Greatest Hits (Deluxe Version)